Privatix (CURRENCY:PRIX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Privatix has a total market cap of $3.39 million and $619.00 worth of Privatix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Privatix has traded 23.1% lower against the dollar. One Privatix token can currently be bought for approximately $2.86 or 0.00031403 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, COSS and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008810 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.87 or 0.00941814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010964 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00088092 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00186598 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Privatix is a decentralized autonomous P2P VPN network on blockchain with its own crypto-economy which will serve the exchange marketplace. Based on blockchain, the network will contain exit nodes around the world and will provide a way for developers to build products, like the consumer VPN industry, cyber protection, CDN, business intelligence and even software and mobile apps monetization. “
Buying and Selling Privatix
Privatix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, COSS, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Privatix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Privatix must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Privatix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Privatix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Privatix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.