QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. QASH has a market cap of $228.17 million and $10.24 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, QASH has traded down 19.6% against the dollar. One QASH token can now be purchased for $0.65 or 0.00007143 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitfinex, AEX, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, Gate.io, Qryptos, EtherDelta, Bitfinex, AEX, Huobi and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.