Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last week, Qbic has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar. One Qbic coin can now be bought for about $1.14 or 0.00012498 BTC on exchanges. Qbic has a market cap of $998,944.00 and $23,209.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $495.23 or 0.05429230 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004479 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 31.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018308 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019506 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013558 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.