Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, Qbic has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $938,895.00 and $20,357.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.07 or 0.00011729 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $504.31 or 0.05520090 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004505 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 31.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017658 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019584 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013500 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003023 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.