Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, Qtum has traded down 30.8% against the dollar. Qtum has a total market cap of $1.36 billion and approximately $120.93 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for $18.38 or 0.00199907 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoolCoin, Coinone, Lbank and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003236 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055460 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005745 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 67% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Allcoin, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, EXX, Qryptos, ZB.COM, BCEX, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC, Kucoin, Coinnest, Bitfinex, CoinExchange, BigONE, Huobi, Livecoin, Lbank, Upbit, Coinrail, COSS, CoolCoin, Bittrex, Coinone, OKEx, Quoine, Binance, Bit-Z and Bithumb. It is not presently possible to buy Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.