Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001771 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Gatehub. In the last week, Quantum has traded 21% lower against the dollar. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $12.21 million and approximately $2,636.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008819 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.69 or 0.00939065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003223 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00088039 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00181372 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.