Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $1.03 or 0.00011263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Gatehub. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $53.75 million and $387,436.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 31.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.80 or 0.00150402 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021918 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00033656 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006834 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000266 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Gatehub. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.