Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 30.4% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $53.55 million and approximately $387,759.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $1.03 or 0.00011379 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatehub.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00149437 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003213 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021201 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00033979 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006704 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000262 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatehub, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.