Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0130 or 0.00000142 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia, AEX and BX Thailand. Quark has a total market cap of $3.30 million and approximately $1,480.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quark has traded down 35.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,236.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $699.34 or 0.07636310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,055.51 or 0.11525500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $179.21 or 0.01956810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $261.22 or 0.02852320 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00223255 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00118546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.97 or 0.00873238 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $292.44 or 0.03193280 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to purchase Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.