RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the US dollar. RaiBlocks has a total market cap of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can now be bought for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, BitFlip, CoinFalcon and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,276.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $704.02 or 0.07658120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,066.27 or 0.11598600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.35 or 0.01950950 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $258.83 or 0.02815430 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00223751 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00117409 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $80.22 or 0.00872606 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $298.65 or 0.03248650 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00027490 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, BitFlip, Kucoin, Bit-Z, BitGrail, Mercatox and RightBTC. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.