RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. RChain has a total market cap of $461.02 million and $602,732.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RChain token can now be bought for about $1.28 or 0.00014054 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. During the last week, RChain has traded down 25.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
Buying and Selling RChain
RChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ChaoEX and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.