Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN):
- 3/3/2018 – Five9 was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/23/2018 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/22/2018 – Five9 had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $16.00 to $19.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/22/2018 – Five9 had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $27.00.
- 2/22/2018 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital.
- 2/21/2018 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $29.00. They wrote, “We continue to see a multiyear share-gain opportunity for FIVN; we are maintaining our Overweight rating and raising our price target slightly to $30 from $29 on higher estimates. Key Investment Points Results: Upside driven by large enterprise deal momentum. ● 4Q revenue increased 25% y/y to $55.4M vs. our estimate of $52.3M. ● Enterprise subscription revenue grew 37% y/y on an LTM basis. ● Adjusted EBITDA was $6.9M, ahead of consensus of $5.4M. ● EPS of $0.07 beat by $0.04 compared to consensus of $0.03. ● 2018 revenue guidance was $1M above consensus; EPS was $0.10 higher. ● Record enterprise bookings quarter with mix rising to 74% vs. 69% last year. ● Partners drove 55% of enterprise deal flow.””
- 1/31/2018 – Five9 is now covered by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Five9 was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Five9 Inc (FIVN) traded up $0.09 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $31.45. 606,450 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 424,939. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,750.00, a PE ratio of -185.00 and a beta of 0.09. Five9 Inc has a 52-week low of $15.91 and a 52-week high of $32.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.85, a current ratio of 2.35 and a quick ratio of 2.35.
Five9 (NASDAQ:FIVN) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 21st. The software maker reported $0.07 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.04 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $55.40 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $52.31 million. Five9 had a negative net margin of 4.48% and a negative return on equity of 24.94%. Five9’s quarterly revenue was up 25.3% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts forecast that Five9 Inc will post -0.15 EPS for the current year.
Five9 Inc (Five9) is a provider of cloud software for contact centers. The Company’s purpose-built Virtual Contact Center (VCC) cloud platform delivers a suite of applications that enable the breadth of contact center-related customer service, sales and marketing functions. The Company’s solution, which consists of its VCC cloud platform and applications, allows simultaneous management and optimization of customer interactions across voice, chat, e-mail, Web, social media and mobile channels, either directly or through its application programming interfaces (APIs).
Receive News & Ratings for Five9 Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Five9 Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.