ONEX (TSE: ONEX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/26/2018 – ONEX had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$102.00 to C$104.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – ONEX had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$103.00 to C$105.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – ONEX had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$106.00 to C$107.00.
- 2/26/2018 – ONEX had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$103.00 to C$98.00.
- 1/15/2018 – ONEX was given a new C$105.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – ONEX was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$102.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$106.00.
ONEX Co. (TSE:ONEX) traded down C$1.25 on Monday, hitting C$94.69. 114,025 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 130,693. ONEX Co. has a 52 week low of C$85.60 and a 52 week high of C$106.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $9,640.00, a PE ratio of -10.54 and a beta of 0.10.
Onex Corporation is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions and platform acquisitions. The firm makes investments in buyouts, large- middle market, large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap market and distressed companies. It also invests in recapitalization, growth capital, corporate carve-outs of subsidiaries and mission-critical supply divisions from multinational corporations, operational restructurings of undervalued businesses, and builds up.
Receive News & Ratings for ONEX Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ONEX Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.