Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001106 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin. Red Pulse has a market cap of $55.17 million and approximately $5.33 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 39.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00135414 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014805 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011866 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 60.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006576 BTC.
About Red Pulse
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not possible to buy Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.