Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 38.1% against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $54.61 million and $3.99 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00139000 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013931 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011758 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006644 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not currently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.