ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Coinhouse and YoBit. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $181.44 million and $4.06 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $496.13 or 0.05436400 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00059883 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.37 or 0.00650548 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019262 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00066452 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00048527 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00040848 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.33 or 0.00277135 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.07 or 0.00941752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinhouse, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.