Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Revain has traded 27.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Revain has a total market capitalization of $197.25 million and $8.25 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Revain token can currently be bought for $1.07 or 0.00011653 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, C-CEX, Cryptopia and BitFlip.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, EtherDelta, BitFlip, Kuna, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.