Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Rialto token can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002258 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin and YoBit. Rialto has a market cap of $14.83 million and $15,354.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Rialto has traded up 1.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.