Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001168 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance and Huobi. During the last seven days, Ripio Credit Network has traded down 27.5% against the US dollar. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $52.37 million and approximately $3.07 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00026133 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014550 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008163 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Ripio Credit Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.