Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Ripio Credit Network token can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001168 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, Ripio Credit Network has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar. Ripio Credit Network has a market cap of $51.31 million and approximately $8.95 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00025754 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002545 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013630 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008013 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Ripio Credit Network Token Trading
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Huobi, OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.