Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Rise coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004009 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Rise has a total market cap of $44.90 million and $282.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rise has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00063605 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00035527 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017623 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.