Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. Rise has a market capitalization of $44.14 million and approximately $98.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Rise has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00064200 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00037744 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00019394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.