Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.56 or 0.00006260 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 27% against the dollar. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $14.30 million and approximately $51,170.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00203694 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00055920 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 67.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.