RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00006840 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, RussiaCoin has traded down 29.5% against the U.S. dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $5.23 million and approximately $4,800.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $84.40 or 0.00924945 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002091 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00097212 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00030005 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004032 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.