SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 27.4% against the dollar. One SingularDTV token can currently be purchased for about $0.0763 or 0.00000849 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Binance and Braziliex. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $45.80 million and $640,838.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, Livecoin, HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Binance, Braziliex and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.