Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $11.54 or 0.00126292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $89.06 million and $533,832.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Skycoin has traded down 24.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not possible to purchase Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.