Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Skycoin has a market cap of $81.41 million and approximately $379,560.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $10.54 or 0.00115351 BTC on exchanges including C2CX and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.