SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. During the last seven days, SmartCash has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002224 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $159.74 million and $105,924.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,185.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $697.33 or 0.07641110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,058.77 or 0.11601500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.83 or 0.01948570 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.20 or 0.02818250 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00223796 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00116483 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.24 or 0.00868313 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $296.06 or 0.03244150 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.