Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last week, Snovio has traded down 28% against the U.S. dollar. One Snovio token can now be purchased for about $0.0316 or 0.00000355 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. Snovio has a market capitalization of $12.79 million and approximately $1.48 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Snovio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.