Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, Social has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Social token can now be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00004426 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Social has a market capitalization of $7.96 million and $5,622.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008810 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.87 or 0.00941814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010964 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00088092 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00186598 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.