Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 49.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Sparks coin can currently be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002777 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Sparks has traded up 67.7% against the US dollar. Sparks has a total market cap of $0.00 and $2,947.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00136756 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014551 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011882 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006706 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.