SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, SportyCo has traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. SportyCo has a total market cap of $10.26 million and approximately $1.56 million worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SportyCo token can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC on major exchanges including ChaoEX, HitBTC, OKEx and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008810 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.87 or 0.00941814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010964 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00088092 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00186598 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ChaoEX, Livecoin and OKEx. It is not possible to buy SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SportyCo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.