Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last week, Status has traded down 23.6% against the U.S. dollar. Status has a total market cap of $475.70 million and approximately $26.61 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001486 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, Livecoin, Liqui and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.73 or 0.00940568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00185604 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cobinhood, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Gate.io, Liqui, Tidex, BigONE, HitBTC, Huobi, AEX, IDEX, Upbit, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Kucoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.