Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Stellar has a total market cap of $5.42 billion and approximately $29.57 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003189 BTC on popular exchanges including Mr. Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), CoinEgg and BCEX. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 18.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.49 or 0.00940773 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044139 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00088257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00188667 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $814.46 or 0.08859430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Qryptos, Exrates, Upbit, RippleFox, AEX, BCEX, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Kraken, Mr. Exchange, Bittrex, GOPAX, Bitcoin Indonesia and Gatehub. It is not presently possible to purchase Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.