Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last week, Storj has traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar. One Storj token can now be purchased for approximately $1.03 or 0.00011318 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Livecoin and EtherDelta. Storj has a market cap of $137.96 million and approximately $6.06 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Tidex, Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, Upbit, Liqui, ChaoEX, Qryptos, Binance, Poloniex, Huobi and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.