Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Storj token can currently be bought for approximately $1.03 or 0.00011261 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex, Radar Relay and BigONE. Storj has a market cap of $136.98 million and approximately $20.88 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Storj has traded 6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Binance, Huobi, Radar Relay, Liqui, Tidex, Gate.io, Upbit, BigONE, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Qryptos, OKEx, Poloniex, ChaoEX and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.