Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 43.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000283 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Coinrail. Storm has a market capitalization of $103.73 million and $43.54 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded 14.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinrail, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.