Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 42.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0255 or 0.00000278 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Radar Relay, HitBTC and Bancor Network. During the last seven days, Storm has traded down 11.9% against the dollar. Storm has a total market cap of $104.26 million and approximately $31.61 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Radar Relay, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.