Stox (CURRENCY:STX) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Stox token can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00003107 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Qryptos, COSS and Kucoin. Stox has a market cap of $11.66 million and $866,073.00 worth of Stox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Stox has traded 28.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.56 or 0.00954277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00175161 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Stox Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform that leverages the concept of the wisdom of the crowd. It allows users to trade the outcome of upcoming events in multiple categories, including finance, sports, politics and more. “
Stox Token Trading
Stox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bancor Network, Qryptos, COSS, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Stox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stox must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.