Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for about $5.52 or 0.00059864 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Binance and Bittylicious. Stratis has a total market cap of $545.25 million and $4.49 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 31.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014830 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00099254 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022267 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004202 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00041505 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.40 or 0.00592214 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00060000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Abucoins, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Binance, Upbit, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to purchase Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.