Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 32% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded 25.3% higher against the dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $139.78 million and $17.35 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00006755 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, COSS, Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00191556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, COSS, OKEx, Binance, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.