Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.82 or 0.00019974 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. Sumokoin has a market cap of $5.15 million and $18,808.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 32.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $261.40 or 0.02864470 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00024643 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008456 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.