SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, SunContract has traded 27.7% lower against the US dollar. SunContract has a total market cap of $23.01 million and $3.35 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002243 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.