TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, TaaS has traded down 20.8% against the dollar. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.43 or 0.00061010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Bancor Network and CoinExchange. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $44.25 million and approximately $340,942.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.