TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $1.35 or 0.00014769 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta, ChaoEX and COSS. TenX has a market capitalization of $140.99 million and $4.08 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TenX has traded down 25% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, EtherDelta, COSS, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, IDEX, OKEx, Huobi, BigONE, Liqui, HitBTC and ChaoEX. It is not currently possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.