Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. Terracoin has a total market capitalization of $4.02 million and $2,485.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Terracoin has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Terracoin coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00001966 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,236.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,055.51 or 0.11525500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00026562 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00184686 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022120 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.85 or 0.01734490 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021349 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011553 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, CoinExchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.