TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded down 24.9% against the dollar. One TimesCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.87 or 0.00009800 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TimesCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $50,596.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.45 or 0.00947694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00088201 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00175372 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not currently possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.