Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded down 9.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Triangles coin can currently be bought for $5.49 or 0.00059990 BTC on major exchanges. Triangles has a total market cap of $585,735.00 and $233.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Triangles has traded 38.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00059574 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014945 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00100200 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00022610 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00042246 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.13 or 0.00593052 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.