Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Triggers has traded 30.7% lower against the dollar. Triggers has a market cap of $32.24 million and $7.79 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00010914 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.00938078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00086848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00172831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.