Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. Triggers has a market capitalization of $29.83 million and $3.81 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Triggers token can now be bought for approximately $0.93 or 0.00010268 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. During the last week, Triggers has traded 35.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.